Re: BIOS startup ??

Thank you Marko;

I immediately copied this to my notes.  You don't need to apologize for
a full answer even if it is a long post.  As I commented to Les, yours
and his reply is hard-to-find, valuable information.  I am not sure what
to recommend but your answers should be preserved somewhere where they
are easily shared by others.

On Mon, 2007-08-20 at 18:39 +0000, Marko Vojinovic wrote:
> On Sunday 19 August 2007 17:42, William Case wrote:
> > What happens in the micro-seconds between hitting the power button until
> > BIOS is loaded from CMOS into RAM memory?

[BIG SNIP] The big snip does not reflect any editorial opinion.  Just
trying to keep the cost down for those who have to pay according to the
size of the file transfer.

--
Regards Bill