Re: Verifying CLA Completion!

On 16/08/07, مصطفے قاسم <alajal@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> > How often have you tried to resubmit the signed CLA?
> > Upon successful submission you should receive a reply.

> I tried twice n failed bcoz my key doesn't exists on keyserver. Now i m
> pretty sure that i have submitted the key but can't check it through shell.
> a firewall is blocking the port ( i concluded after reading the pgp website)
> and i don't know how to extract my key on the webpage pgp.mit.edu.
>
> plz show me how to extract a key by key id or name on the pgp.mit.edu page.

Enter key id with 0x prefix or your name:

http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?search=0xD7843DC2&op=index
http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?search=Mustafa+Qasim&op=index
=> http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0xD7843DC2

Mailing the account system help address might help. Also look in your
spam folders and verify your filtering. It has happened before that
replies got lost because of anti-spam methods.