Re: Verifying CLA Completion!

 مصطفے قاسم:
>> How do I verify that my CLA is completed. I didn't got any
>> confirmation e-mail after submitting the .asc file in reply to CLA
>> e-mail.
>>
>> I have submitted my key but can't verify it because of getting timed
>> out error. Please can anyone confirm my key submission? My key id is
>> D7843DC2 .

Tim:
> I couldn't find that key ID.

I take that back.  I have found that, now.  It looks like the Seahorse
GUI tool for managing keys won't search for a remote key using the ID
(yes, I tried prefixing the ID with 0x, as well).  The command line
tool, however, will.

[tim@bigblack ~]$ gpg --recv-keys D7843DC2
gpg: requesting key D7843DC2 from hkp server subkeys.pgp.net
gpg: key D7843DC2: public key "Mustafa Qasim (Fedora Project Member) <alajal@xxxxxxxxx>" imported
gpg: Total number processed: 1
gpg:               imported: 1

You can try that yourself, to test.  But if you already have your key on
the ring, you'll have a slightly different results, as below:

gpg: requesting key D7843DC2 from hkp server subkeys.pgp.net
gpg: key D7843DC2: "Mustafa Qasim (Fedora Project Member) <alajal@xxxxxxxxx>" not changed
gpg: Total number processed: 1
gpg:              unchanged: 1

                  ^^^^^^^^^  (unchanged, instead of imported)

--
[tim@bigblack ~]$ uname -ipr
2.6.22.1-41.fc7 i686 i386

I read messages from the public lists.