Re: AMD Cool and Quiet

I would assume such a driver is already in the Linux kernel.
Otherwise, I don't see how KPowersave would report that frequency
scaling is working.  There are lots of drivers for Windows that come
on CD because Windows XP was released in 2001 and doesn't have them
included by default.  I would assume that Fedora/Linux (and Windows
Vista) would have support for Cool and Quiet built-in by now, since it
came out in 2005.  You probably don't need a driver CD.

Chris Kurecka