Bugzilla feature requests

I was recently advised to use <http://bugzilla.redhat.com>
for feature requests.
(I was suggesting that it would be nice if the yum fastestmirror plugin
told one what mirror is being used.)

But is the bugzilla site intended for this purpose?
There is no mention of this at the site.

Incidentally, the Redhat bugzilla system
(maybe all bugzilla systems)
seemed to me fairly bad.
If I look up "yum" I get a huge number of responses.
If I look up "yum fastestmirror" I get none.

I spent 3 minutes trying to go down the (very long) list of applications;
it kept jumping back to the top.

The wording is not good, giving bossy advice but a minimum of information.

Is javascript the best technique for something like this?
I'd suggest the bugzilla developers take a look at google some time.

--
Timothy Murphy
tel: +353-86-2336090, +353-1-2842366