Re: firefox message is it an error or not

On Tue, 2007-08-14 at 17:00 -0700, alan wrote:
> He was complaining that it was appearing in cases where he had closed
> it correctly.
>
> I have seen the problem as well.

Same here, and I have found it to be a problem.  You might have had a
lot of tabs open, then closed down the browser.  It tried to pick up
from that, later, and gets bogged down.  The resume option gives you no
clue as to what you're about to resume.

A long time ago on Windows, the Opera browser had a similar feature, but
with a nicer extra one - *optionally* make a set of bookmarks of what
was open when the browser died.  You could peruse them, and open just
the ones that you want to.

--
[tim@bigblack ~]$ uname -ipr
2.6.22.1-41.fc7 i686 i386