Re: firefox message is it an error or not

On Tue, 14 Aug 2007, Frank Cox wrote:

On Tue, 14 Aug 2007 19:52:22 -0400
Sam Varshavchik <mrsam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Someone probably already filed this, in Bugzilla.

Why would you consider this to be a bug?  It's a feature -- if Firefox exits
for reasons other than that you closed it, it offers to restore the last
session.

If you don't want this to happen, there is (probably) a setting somewhere in
about:config to disable it.  Personally, I think it's a good thing to have.

He was complaining that it was appearing in cases where he had closed it correctly.

I have seen the problem as well. Not a big deal for me, but it is still unexpected.

--
Refrigerator Rule #1: If you don't remember when you bought it, Don't eat it.