Re: one more time -- broadcom wireless on f7

On Tue, August 14, 2007 12:34 pm, Robert P. J. Day wrote:

>   you can see what i'm talking about now -- lots of advice that
> contains typoes or that cannot possibly be correct.  i appreciate the
> obvious good intentions, but please stop giving me advice that you are
> simply pulling out of thin air.  it's not helping.

Robert,
 Unfortunately I think you have your expectations set a bit high. It seems
you are expecting support and help at an enterprise level from Fedora
which is made by and supported by a community of individuals. The level
of support you require is available from various corporations.

I apologize if the answers here are not to your liking but we are not
obligated to help you.

As has been stated previously your particular wireless card is one of the
most difficult ones to get working in Linux. It is going to take some
trial and error. Several people have stepped up with some valid responses.
Help them to help you.

- Erich