Re: Bugzilla feature requests

Timothy Murphy wrote:
Incidentally, the Redhat bugzilla system
(maybe all bugzilla systems)
seemed to me fairly bad.

IMHO, It's a bandwidth hog.

I spent 3 minutes trying to go down the (very long) list of applications;
it kept jumping back to the top.
The wording is not good, giving bossy advice but a minimum of information.

That happens to me a lot when I'm on a slow connection. It happens only when the page is loading because the components dropdown (which is *HUGE*) hasn't loaded completely yet.

Is javascript the best technique for something like this?
I'd suggest the bugzilla developers take a look at google some time.

RFE at Bugzilla's bugzilla maybe?

--
Regards,
विवेक ज. पाटणकर (Vivek J. Patankar)