Re: fedora 7

Jerome Kan wrote:
> Its alright while I was waiting for a solution I talked to some friends. It
> turns out that GRUB screwed something with the MBR and I just had to pop the
> windows cd in and get it to repair it

I doubt GRUB screwed anything up.  It just installed itself to the MBR
like it's supposed to.  The Windows installation probably reacted badly
to either its presence in the MBR or the Linux filesystems.  In general,
you can get around this problem by installing Windows first in a
dual-boot situation.

Matt Flaschen