fedora 7

Hey for about a week and a half now ive been trying to fix this rather
bothersome issue with windows, fedora 7, and my keyboard. I was having some
issues installing fedora 7 earlier and now it has just bubbled into a larger
problem. Ultimately my goal is to have a dual boot computer with windows and
fedora 7 both installed and working in a situation where each is designated
60 gb of space and the remainder is just storage. Now initially I attempted
to simply install fedora 7 on one of the other drives; however, this didn't
work, still not sure exactly why. So wanting to install both on a specific
drive I updated the bios and changed the primary boot drive. After this I
wiped everything and tried to reinstall windows which went alright until the
point where I had to create user accounts here my keyboard simply stopped
working. It works everywhere else including but not limited to the bios,
safemode, and dos. It does not work in regular windows when trying to log
in, or when installing fedora 7. When I boot up with nothing installed it
attempts to boot from the cd drive then says "GRUB". Any help at all would
really be appreciated.

P.s. ive tried other working keyboards and its not the keyboard. In addition
im using a generic $5 keyboard that uses a ps/2 connection.
p.s.s. im linux illiterate, (I was attempting to make the transition to
linux)

Sincerely,
Jerome

Sincerely,