Re: F6C800-UNV Belkin UPS?

On Sat, 11 Aug 2007, Bob Goodwin wrote:

I took the cover off and checked, it was up to 26.9 volts and dropped back to 24.6 after a bit connected to a 21" tv/cctv deal I have to help the feeble of eye read text. It's good, and I found an item in the configuration I could set to make it ignore the [false] low battery charge.

It would not be surprising that APC doesn't interprete Belkin information
correctly.

I want to try "nut" also and see if it works any better.

I have the same model.  It works with either the "belkinunv" driver
or the "newhidups" driver.

Fedora 7 has nut version 2.0.5. The newhidups driver in nut claims to support some Belkin models, but when you check the compatibility list you find it is for version 2.2 and supports the Belkin F6C800-UNV with the usbhid-ups driver.

--
George N. White III  <aa056@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>