Re: Anyone running MindTerm under Fedora?

> First of all, am I right in thinking that if I was successful
> I could go into an internet cafe and browse for
> <http://www.myserver.com/mindterm/>
> and this would be the same as making an ssh connection
> to my home computer from a remote machine?

I have never run it, but the scenario you mention is pretty scary, I
would never type any credentials of any kind into a {keylogger with a PC
wrapped around it} in an Internet cafe, let alone login ones.

Unless you are visiting a country where it just doesn't exist, you are
much more secure using ssh on your own device on someone else's wifi,
paying for the privilege as necessary.

If for some reason a laptop isn't possible, you can use ssh with those
little Nokia N770/N800 things which have wifi.

-Andy