Anyone running MindTerm under Fedora?

I spent the morning trying unsuccessfully to install MindTerm
on my web-server.
I wonder if anyone has done this under Fedora?

First of all, am I right in thinking that if I was successful
I could go into an internet cafe and browse for
<http://www.myserver.com/mindterm/>
and this would be the same as making an ssh connection
to my home computer from a remote machine?

In any case, when I follow the instructions I find
at <http://www.appgate.com/products/80_MindTerm/50_Running_MindTerm/>
I get a blank page.

I also tried what was said to be the last free version of MindTerm from
<http://www.noah.org/wiki/index.php/Category:SSH#MindTerm_SSH_client_Java_Applet>
but had no better luck.

The only tutorial/howto I could find was
<http://tldp.org/HOWTO/MindTerm-SSH-HOWTO/index.html>,
which I did not find very helpful.
Also it dated from 2001, which may or may not be bad news.

Anyway, I'd be very glad to hear:

(a) if I am right in thinking that MindTerm should run as I said,
(b) if anyone is actually running MindTerm in this way, and
(c) if there is any rival program which serves the same purpose?

Any advice or suggestions gratefully received.

--
Timothy Murphy
tel: +353-86-2336090, +353-1-2842366