Re: Thunderbird

Karl Larsen wrote:
I tried to get Help on this email client and it is hopeless! I somehow lost the little thing where I can choose an emotion. I also wanted to find out how to set up a thread and follow that. The Help which is a web page is lousy!

    If anyone can help I sure need it.

I just tried Thunderbird version in development. I get this from the composer.

Excerpt from pull-down emotion icons
Test :-!

The version is thunderbird-2.0.0.5-1.fc7
 >:o

Jim

--
The race is not always to the swift, nor the battle to the strong, but
that's the way to bet.