Re: Turion 64, which Fedora

On Wed, 2007-08-08 at 20:44 +0800, Pan Mail wrote:
> I use x86_64 system with Turion 64 and it works very well.
> Flash is a problem on 64bit browser, so I use 32bit browser on my
> 64bit system.

Actually, there's a nifty little piece of beta code out there that lets
you run 32-bit plugins in 64-bit Firefox or Mozilla.  Here's the link:

http://gwenole.beauchesne.info/projects/nspluginwrapper/

I can confirm that it works with Shockwave Flash on my Fedora 7
64-bit machines (both AMD and Intel).