Re: USB SanDisk doesn't work

Mike - EMAIL IGNORED wrote:

> Looks better, doesn't it?  It now works correctly.

Great.  Glad you figured it out.

> I wonder if there is a secure file system I could use on
> it that would work on both WinXP and Linux?

Not sure.  I actually use dm-crypt (http://luks.endorphin.org/dm-crypt)
to implement a secure volume, on my own Sandisk.  Since the LUKS
metadata is stored on disk, in theory it should be possible to make a
compatible mounting program for Windows.  But I don't think anyone's
done this.  This may be related to the fact that LUKS stands for /Linux/
Unified Key Setup. ;)

Matt Flaschen