Re: I'm ready to give up Linux!! (OT)

Paul Smith wrote:

Your statement is indeed more precise. It is obvious that F7 installs
correctly in many machines, otherwise one would not see so many people
indicating here that they have F7 installed. However, many people
complained (in the list) about not being able to install F7. I suspect
that the OP has the same problem.

Well you should clarify that. I have seen instances where people were misled about the scope of some bugs being discussed. If you suspect that the OP has the same issue, you should ask for hardware information. That is more helpful. I don't see why you assumed it is the same problem however.

The latest F7 kernel exhibits the same bug. Furthermore, the bug is not closed.

The bug seems to waiting on folks to provide feedback. If you have tested with the kernel version specified and the bug is not fixed, then add your comments to the bug report.

Rahul