Re: I'm ready to give up Linux!! (OT)

--- Adalbert Prokop <adalbert.prokop@xxxxxx> wrote:

> MoonShine wrote on Sunday 05 August 2007:
>
> > Can anyone help before I give up Linux!!
>
> Don't get discouraged so fast. The difference
> between Windows and Linux is
> like the difference between a whore and a long term
> relationship. It
> needs some time, it does not allow everything and is
> not always easy, but
> it is worth it.
>
> --
> bye,
> 	Aldi
>
> Bumper sticker: All the parts falling off this car
> are of the very finest
> British manufacture.
>
> --

I like your comparison and your explanation.  A person
that I knew divorced after 20 years of marriage
because the wife went with another man.  This person
went to a place and met a whore and got married with
her.  He says that she is the best women a man can
have. She does not have the urge for other men because
she has been there, done that.  She is failthful and
treats him like a king.  However, this is the
exception and not the rule.

The way you state it is the way it is, you stick with
linux and in the end, you will be better off.  It will
take time, but it is a good decision.

Regards,

Antonio

Sick sense of humor? Visit Yahoo! TV's