Re: Remote X11 Connection

> What you experience is what I would expect to happen. I am not sure this
> behavior can be changed. You are running the remote window manager under
> your X.

I don't think think it is the window manager. Logging on via ssh does not
start a full session, so no window manager would have been started on the
remote machine. All he did was start a single emacs process on the remote
machine and export the display back to the local machines X session, where
the local window manager takes care of the window.

I suspect any visual differences are just due to different versions of emacs,
or different emacs configurations.

Chris