Re: Back Again

On Tuesday July 31 2007 3:44:27 pm Erich Zigler wrote:
> Your actions are as bad if not worse then the individuals you
> are attacking.

Your feeble attempt to put a logical face on the behavior of five
or so intemperate people falls short; your attempt to equate my
behavior with theirs is ludicrous. Do you behave the same way
towards people face-to-face? If your answer to that is yes, I
take back the keyboard coward characterization for you, in favor
of something far worse...
--
Claude Jones
Levit & James, Inc.