Re: Back Again

Around 08:35pm on Tuesday, July 31, 2007 (UK time), Claude Jones scrawled:

> On Tuesday July 31 2007 3:19:21 pm Steve Searle wrote:
> > And there has been plenty of tolerance and politeness shown.
> >  I suspect a number of people felt that after the pleasant
> > change while Karl has been away, his return was a good
> > opportunity to try and keep things that way.
> >
> > Steve
>
> SS --  I've observed your behavior in this regard and I consider
> you one of the faction to which I directed my comments so you
> can count me out of your "number of people" suppositions. Get
> something straight here, I'm not defending Karl, I'm attacking
> your behavior... You're perfectly entitled to be an utter boor,
> and I don't control that, nor to I wish to, but, you don't speak
> for me.

Can you point to any of my behaviour that is "repulsive" and
"unconscionable"?  You are either have very different definitions from
me as to what constitutes these (which may well be possible and doesn't
mean you are wrong) or you are mistaken about me.

Steve

--

 Play Champions - my free football predictions game at:
 	http://www.stevesearle.com/champs/about.html

 20:36:25 up 17 days, 20:24,  1 user,  load average: 0.44, 0.26, 0.20