Re: Back Again

On Tuesday July 31 2007 3:19:21 pm Steve Searle wrote:
> And there has been plenty of tolerance and politeness shown.
>  I suspect a number of people felt that after the pleasant
> change while Karl has been away, his return was a good
> opportunity to try and keep things that way.
>
> Steve

SS --  I've observed your behavior in this regard and I consider
you one of the faction to which I directed my comments so you
can count me out of your "number of people" suppositions. Get
something straight here, I'm not defending Karl, I'm attacking
your behavior... You're perfectly entitled to be an utter boor,
and I don't control that, nor to I wish to, but, you don't speak
for me.

--
Claude Jones
Levit & James, Inc.