Re: Suspend problems since 2.6.22 kernel update

On 7/25/07, Bill Davidsen <davidsen@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Start with suspend or hibernate... suspend to disk works fine (at least
in FC6), suspend to memory works but resume doesn't. Resume to memory is
a crap shoot in general. If you were suspending to disk, it's often an
acpi issue.

Suspend to disk is useless to me since it takes about as long as a  clean boot (and leaves a lot of stuff in swap, so the system is sluggish for a few minutes after resuming).
Suspend to ram worked perfectly (after identifying a video quirk) with the last Fedora kernels (until 2.6.22). I'm wondering what broke so suspend doesn't work anymore, but I have no idea if it's possible to identify the cause.

Klaasjan