Re: next Question

On Fri, 2007-07-20 at 17:02 +0800, Pepper&Joe wrote:
> How do I reply to replies to my submissions if I am receiving the
> daily digest?

Get the MIME digest, not the plain digest, and use a mail client that
can reply to a specific section of the digest.  MIME digests are like
complete messages, including all their headers, rolled into one big one.

As to which clients can do that, I don't have an answer for you.  But
someone else might.  I strongly suspect that the Microsoft client you
sent that post with cannot manage it, it's crap at just about everything
associated with doing news and mail.  A client that offers the feature
will have some reply mechanism with each message section.

Visit the "unsubscribe" link at the end of the list mail, change you
settings (if you have to).  The link is for more than just
unsubscribing, you will not unsubscribe just by clicking on it.

--
[tim@bigblack ~]$ uname -ipr
2.6.21-1.3228.fc7 i686 i386

I read messages from the public lists.