Re: SV: SV: wundering

mattias jonsson wrote:
> Or yum update works
> But i wil install phpmyadmin
> And i now its are in the yum
> But not in my yum
> Eh hope any understand

I am not sure I understand. What I think you are saying is that you
ran "yum install phpMyAdmin" but you do not see phpMyAdmin in your
menus. If that is it, then the problem is that you do not start
phpMyAdmin directly from the menu. phpMyAdmin is a web-based
application. If you are running a web server, try opening up
http://localhost/phpMyAdmin/ and see what you get. (If you do not
have Apache or another web server running that supports php, it is
not going to run.)

On another note, the package name is phpMyAdmin and not phpmyadmin.
It does make a difference...

$ rpm -q phpmyadmin
package phpmyadmin is not installed
$ rpm -q phpMyAdmin