Re: fedora-list Digest, Vol 41, Issue 195

A while ago I sent out mail about autologin and starting something up automatically.
The autologin works fine.  I made a "customer" login that I auto login to.

I am trying to start up a java thing someone wrote.  If I place it in customer's .bash_profile,
I think it starts to early before the xinit stuff is done, so it is much too big for the screen.
I tried using gnome session but I just can't figure it out exactly.  I can't figure out which
session file is being used, and at times when I do, and try to modify it, I never get my
expected results.  Sometimes it comes up, but the Centos screen locks in front of it.

Anyone know the best way to have an X application start up automatically after
everything is registered, etc., so it is the right size?