Re: how make fedora-list usable with gmail?

Valent Turkovic wrote:
On 7/12/07, Chris Jones <jonesc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> That is because if I (and I do use pop with gmail) dowload pop messages > to my evolution at work when I come home and download gmail messages I'm
> missing those I downloaded at work and vice-versa!

Thats what IMAP is for ! I don't suppose gmail offers this option ?

I wouldn't be starting this thread if they did...

You'll want to check your settings in GMail regarding Forwarding and POP3. You can set how GMail handles your online messages when checking your account through POP3. You should have the option of archiving the messages, leaving them in your Inbox, or deleting them.