Re: how make fedora-list usable with gmail?

> One approach is to enable pop on your gmail account and pick up the
> messages with the mail client of your choice.  You can configure
> gmail
> to archive copies as you download so you can delete as you read with
> the
> pop mailer but still go back with the gmail web interface to search
> through old stuff.

I know about pop but that isn't an option for more than one app. If I
use two apps or if I use two systems I can't have all email on both
systems. That is why I need to use webbased gmail with some plugins...

That is because if I (and I do use pop with gmail) dowload pop messages
to my evolution at work when I come home and download gmail messages I'm
missing those I downloaded at work and vice-versa!