Re: F7: SELinux feature or bug?

On 7/11/07, Jeroen Lankheet <admin1@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
So when I restart my system and relabel on the next boot, then I should
be patient for a while (a day?).

That's being overly pessimistic. It should be done pretty soon
(compared to how long it took you to install the system).

Is this also the reason why I can't login?

Assuming you could login before, yes, that's a safe, reasonable assumption.

The system has no harddisk LED on the outside so I cannot determine when

Strange system you have there, but cool.

it's ready relabeling or if it's doing anything at all.

Open another terminal while it is running, and check the output of the
`top` command - this only works if you _can_ get to other terminals at
the same time, which I believe is not true in runlevel 1, or when
rebooting.

Regards,
Jeroen.

BTW, that was an unnecessarily trollish subject you chose for this thread.

--
Fedora Core 6 and proud