Re: Here are some of my ideas for Fedora 8 and Fedora 9

on 7/6/2007 2:15 PM, Les Mikesell wrote:
> David Boles wrote:

> *Really BIG snip*<

>> If you would like to see this as an example, with your permission, I will
>> email it to you. Since the EULA is somewhat large I would not think that
>> it should be list traffic. It is a little over 14K and some here have limits.
>
> No, as I mentioned before, I have boxes of this stuff.  The last Dell I
> bought years ago came with 21 CDs.

The ELUA. You should actually study one some day.

Nowhere else, except here in 'Linux Land', does anyone expect software or
features for software to be provided for free. You choose to use the 'Geek
OS', as do I and many others, so you have to deal with it and what it
still lacks. Or, I guess, you could sue them for not providing you with
their proprietary product/service/codecs for free just because you have a
MAC or Windows CD that came with your computer.

Well this as been a nice debate. You are not going to change your mind,
that is obvious.

However the courts and all the lawyers say that you have it wrong.

Have a nice day.
--

  David