Re: Here are some of my ideas for Fedora 8 and Fedora 9

On Tue, 2007-07-03 at 21:38 +0000, Thufir wrote:
> I see what you mean.  That would be nice, but I'd simply rather have
> more
> packages in fedora yum and better integration with other yum
> repositories, like one-click to add livna, for example.
>
> Given limited resources, that's my preference, at least.

as I understand fedora and red hat are too afraid to even link to
external repositories because of legal issues. I would love that also!
But also it is really important to add ntfs support in anaconda - that
is at least possible.

I would love to see three-click install of freshrpms (first two screens
saying that fedora and red hat are clear of all legal ties with livna
and that users to this at their own, blah, blah, blah) - but fedora
devels say that their lawyers advise against it!