Re: Here are some of my ideas for Fedora 8 and Fedora 9

On Tue, 03 Jul 2007 11:56:34 +0200, Valent Turkovic wrote:

> I agree with you. If some users don't want to mount ntfs and add them to
> fstab than that is what they should choose. But also other that want
> should have an option to choose as well. That is why it needs to be ntfs
> support in anaconda.
> If anaconda runs ntfs-config or does it it's own way I as a user don't
> care. To be clear I don't have any NTFS partitions on my system but I
> saw this as a mayor showstopper for users with windows partition trying
> this great new thing called fedora linux.

I see what you mean.  That would be nice, but I'd simply rather have more
packages in fedora yum and better integration with other yum
repositories, like one-click to add livna, for example.

Given limited resources, that's my preference, at least.

-Thufir