Re: Here are some of my ideas for Fedora 8 and Fedora 9

Valent Turkovic wrote:

The beagle was disabled (I'm on bugzilla for that beagle bug and also
I was active in discussions on mailing lists when that happened) but
IMHO the reasoning that was for it to not be installed by default
would make Fedora 7 look like Fedora Core 3 if it was applied to
fedora as a whole and not only to beagle.

The bug exists and others are affected and that bug is severe enough that the maintainer has recommended that it not be installed by default. That is good enough a reason for me.

If there are other bugs in other programs file bug reports.

Rahul