Re: F7: Evolution constantly crashing

On Tue, Jun 26, 2007 at 10:15:43AM -0500, Aaron Konstam wrote:
> I would suggest there is something wrong with your evolution software
> but this freezing does not happen to me, I would start from the
> beginning and remove all your evolution software and start with a fresh
> install.

That won't solve *anything*. Evolution is the problem, and I've been
experiencing your daily random crash more than once a day. I've installed an
IMAP server on my localhost and transfered almost all of my email into
it.

Now I can read my email with any email client. Evolution is still needed
because of meetings and stuff like that, which I need to because of the
Microsoft-dominated corporate network of the company I work at.

However, I'm almost in heaven:

	imap+fetchmail+procmail+mutt

Evo can crash all it wants, but I'm tired of depending on it, and I've
got a lot more free memory :)

Rui
--
Hail Eris!
Today is Boomtime, the 31st day of Confusion in the YOLD 3173
+ So let's do it...?