Re: Adobe Acrobat

Aaron Konstam wrote:
On Mon, 2007-06-25 at 23:55 +0200, Erik P. Olsen wrote:
Aaron Konstam wrote:
[snip]
Go to: about:config
in the browser, Then change the value of the config parameter:
browser.download.hide_plugins_without_extensions
from true to false.
This will allow you to go to: Edit->preferences->Content
Then in box called File types click on Manage.
I use firefox 1.5.0.12 and I don't see this "File Types" box. Do I need an extension to get it?

There you will see a list of what application handles which extension
type. This can now be changed. This hidden feature of firefox is helpful
in situations such as yours.
--
Ciao, Erik.
I don't think it is called File types in that version. But there is a manage

I checked again, and I don't see this "Manage" button on the content window. However, I found it on firefox 2.0.0.4, so I assume it's a version 2 feature only.

--
Ciao, Erik.