Re: smolt stale profiles

Mike C wrote:
Mike McGrath <mmcgrath <at> redhat.com> writes:

We also track when the last checkin was. Those enabling smolt's checkin (which happens automatically when you install via anaconda and send your profile) will keep a fresh profile. This will allow us to say "only select profiles that checked in in the last 8 months) which would ignore older stale profiles. Its the best we can do without causing privacy issues.

Sounds reasonable - is it possible for a general user to look at the statistics
page, and select only profiles checked in after a specified date?

If not then perhaps this would be a nice feature to add?

http://smolt.fedoraproject.org/stats

I actually really want to add a custom query tool for it but I need someone to do that work or get some free time to do it.
   -Mike