Re: F7: Evolution constantly crashing

On Fri, 2007-06-22 at 08:02 -0400, Rodolfo Alcazar Portillo wrote:
Yes. After a couple of hours with evolution opened, the process uses up
to 80% CPU (looking with the top command). The only bad solution is
killing the process and restarting evolution. How do you notice that lib
is the problem?
Well, I have seen it on trackbacks... sometimes I get a bugbuddy window... that's the way I've noticed... I have noticed the same problem with other programs... maybe a lib is not cool. I haven't gotten any bugbuddy windows and don't know how to trackback it myself.

Anyway, I'll take notes next time; I've installed the debug packages of evolution so I can post a good bug once bugbuddy responds to a crash.
--
Renich Bon Ciric <renich@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Woralelandia