F7: Evolution constantly crashing

Hello,

I'm having trouble with evolution... and, somehow, I think it's not an evolution bug...

Sometime evolution (and gthumb viewer, games and some others) freeze. I don't always get a bugbudy screen but, when I do, I always see some thread64 lib that has something to do with it.

I have installed the debug symbols so I can post a real good bug about this. I promise to take note of the exact library next time I get a bugbudy screen (or do a traceback).

Anyway, I think we have a bug in some multythread lib... anybody experiencing anything like this?

p.s. I've read enough "evolution sucks; use thunderbird" so please refrain... if possible ;=s
--
Renich Bon Ciric <renich@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Woralelandia