Re: F7: Evolution constantly crashing

Am Freitag, den 22.06.2007, 04:26 -0500 schrieb Renich Bon Ciric:
> Hello,
>
> I'm having trouble with evolution... and, somehow, I think it's not an
> evolution bug...
>
> Sometime evolution (and gthumb viewer, games and some others) freeze.
> I don't always get a bugbudy screen but, when I do, I always see some
> thread64 lib that has something to do with it.
>
> I have installed the debug symbols so I can post a real good bug about
> this. I promise to take note of the exact library next time I get a
> bugbudy screen (or do a traceback).
>
> Anyway, I think we have a bug in some multythread lib... anybody
> experiencing anything like this?

Yes. After a couple of hours with evolution opened, the process uses up
to 80% CPU (looking with the top command). The only bad solution is
killing the process and restarting evolution. How do you notice that lib
is the problem?

Anyone else?
--
Rodolfo Alcazar
Responsable red y datos

Deutsche Gesellschaft für
Technische Zusammenarbeit (GTZ) GmbH

Programa de Apoyo a la Gestión Pública Descentralizada y
Lucha Contra La Pobreza - PADEP
Av. Sánchez Lima 2226
La Paz, Bolivia

Tel: +591 22417628 (121)