Re: grub and partition

On Sun, 2007-06-24 at 23:56 +0000, Thufir wrote:
> I'm considering installing FC3 because the samsung printer box says
> that it works with FC3.

I can imagine that their "it work with FC3" means that they tested it
with a certain version of CUPS on FC3, and anything else is not
guaranteed.  Do you really want an old distro with an un-updated CUPS
installation?  I'd certainly try to get it working with the latest
versions.  If that didn't work, I'd try getting the old ppd file, but
using it with the current CUPS.  That gives you the information needed
for that printer.

--
[tim@bigblack ~]$ rm -rfd /*^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^Huname -ipr
2.6.21-1.3228.fc7 i686 i386