Re: Where are the Fedora 7 CD ISOs

Nigel Henry wrote:
On Friday 22 June 2007 21:02, bdk@xxxxxx wrote:
Some of the systems I need to upgrade from FC 5/6 to Fedora 7 do not have
a DVD drive. In the past there was a set of 4 or 5 CDs that one used to
upgrade. Do these ISO images still exist for Fedora 7?  I see a KDE and
Gnome(?) live ISOs but no full distribution.

If so where are they?

If not how does one go from FC5/6 to Fedora 7 without a DVD drive?

....Brian Kaye

There are no CD iso's available. Full stop. Whoever decided that should have thought folks with no DVD ROM drives.

Incorrect and misleading. Live CD images are installable. You can do a network installation from the boot.iso or rescue CD images. You can also copy the DVD image to a hard disk and install from the boot/rescue CD image.

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora7/FAQ

Rahul