Re: Where are the Fedora 7 CD ISOs

On Friday 22 June 2007 21:02, bdk@xxxxxx wrote:
> Some of the systems I need to upgrade from FC 5/6 to Fedora 7 do not have
> a DVD drive. In the past there was a set of 4 or 5 CDs that one used to
> upgrade. Do these ISO images still exist for Fedora 7?  I see a KDE and
> Gnome(?) live ISOs but no full distribution.
>
> If so where are they?
>
> If not how does one go from FC5/6 to Fedora 7 without a DVD drive?
>

> ....Brian Kaye

There are no CD iso's available. Full stop. Whoever decided that should have
thought folks with no DVD ROM drives.

Thankfully however John Reiser has made some available. For how long I don't
know, but am presently downloading disk4 on dialup, so am nearly there. One
to go methinks. URL's below.

 http://bitwagon.com:6969/torrents/F-7-i386-disc1.iso.torrent

Just to see what the response is, they are available for ordinary download for
a while.
http://bitwagon.com/F-7-i386-disc1.iso  etc.

You need to change the URL's to disk2, 3, etc.

Nigel.

btw. John. If you're seeing this, many thanks for the CD iso's