Re: Something missing in system-config-printer

Aaron Konstam wrote:

Rahul,
Why do you say things like the above?

I know for a fact that they aren't different programs. Expressing that eliminates one path of trying to debug the issue which I believe is helpful just in case someone thinks that Live images somehow have modified programs. It is in fact a FAQ.

I conclude that you are saying the
the Live CD and the installed F7 use the same system-config-printer.
The fact that they don't work the same is strange. If you don't care to
have someone investigate why this different behavior that is ok by me.

If you want someone to investigate you need to file a bug report.

Rahul