Re: Something missing in system-config-printer

Aaron Konstam wrote:

It may be unlikely but the following is true. I just checked.
When you run system-config-printer after booting the system on the F7
Live CD you do not get the option to create a SMB printer.

Since I have not yet installed F7 itself I can't say what options that
same program gives one when it is run. If it gives you the SMB option
that is great.

This doesn't give additional information to contradict what I said. Again the programs in the live and regular installations are not different.

Rahul