Re: CPU 100%

Manuel Arostegui Ramirez wrote:
OK i see but my problem is with all process which take a big amount of
cpu time (compile but also yum and so on). I think i will bugzilla
against kernel because it seems that my system is as multitask as my old
micorsoft windows ...

The issue has nothing to do with the kernel.

Yes, good idea. Since you said that when compiling it takes your CPU to reach 100% of it activity I thought that only happen when doind the same task... It's quite strange, no one complained about nothing similar, I guess you might want to collect more data to see what's happening and to give as much information as possible if you finally decide to file a bug.

Au contraire, there has been quite a bit of discussion around here
in past concerning yum and prelink taking inordinate amounts
of CPU.

Mike
You have found the bank of Larn.