Re: CPU 100%

El Domingo, 17 de Junio de 2007 18:50, Tanguy Eric escribió:
> Le dimanche 17 juin 2007 à 18:39 +0200, Manuel Arostegui Ramirez a
>
> écrit :
> > El Domingo, 17 de Junio de 2007 18:07, Tanguy Eric escribió:

> > > Thanks for your answer but i don't understand what you say. Option of
> > > what ?
> > > Eric
> >
> > man nice and man renice
> >
> > Basically tu run the process with less priority hence you'll find out if
> > that does the trick, this is a quite patch, obviusly, till you finally
> > find what's going on.
> >
> > Cheers
>
> OK i see but my problem is with all process which take a big amount of
> cpu time (compile but also yum and so on). I think i will bugzilla
> against kernel because it seems that my system is as multitask as my old
> micorsoft windows ...
>
> Eric

Yes, good idea. Since you said that when compiling it takes your CPU to reach
100% of it activity I thought that only happen when doind the same task...
It's quite strange, no one complained about nothing similar, I guess you might
want to collect more data to see what's happening and to give as much
information as possible if you finally decide to file a bug.

All the best
Manuel

--
Manuel Arostegui Ramirez.