Re: FC7 and Thunderbird

Works fine Thanks.
Tim

Rogue wrote:

Tim and Alison Bentley wrote:
I have installed FC7 over the top of FC6 with no problems apart from the
upgrade to Thunderbird.
I am now unable to click on a URL within a email and open Firefox.
Under FC6 this worked fine but under FC7 all I get is a box with ERROR
in the heading.
I would suggest see what values have been set for network.protocol-handler.app.http ... I have a default install and it points to /usr/lib/thunderbird.../open-browser.sh

Check if you have over-ridden this value in your settings. If you haven't overridden this setting then try the following from a terminal /usr/lib/thunderbird-2.0.0.0/open-browser.sh google.com ..

hope that helps.

later,
Rogue
I have tried to reinstall Thunderbird but this has not worked.

Has anyone any ideas so I am able to use Thunderbird.

Thanks

Tim