Re: Icons shows Java

On 6/16/07, Rogue <roguexz@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I see the same issue. I guess this needs to be filed with Sun and hope
that the next update will fix it. Unfortunately, it may not be a trivial
fix, since jar files use zip as the underlying technology for packing
them together. I suspect that applying the fix in above mentioned blog
will cause my jar files to also open up with archiver.

just leave <glob pattern="*.jar"/> uncommented ... that way it'll use
the extension rather than the mimetype .. using magic number affected
lots of stuff considering ODF, and some other formats uses zip archive
too ..

I wonder if there is a way to provide a solution that includes both
magic numbers & file extensions. Any suggestions?

-Rogue

regards
Hikaru
Mohd Izhar Firdaus Bin Ismail