Re: Which packages might affect nash?

Bruno Wolff III wrote:
I have been have some problems with F7 installs where at first boot the
root pivot fails possibly because some raid devices aren't seen.

I have done something on the order of 10 installs to the machine from the DVD
and the problem seems to be related to how complete of an install I do.
If I install without doing customization (and just checking the 3 boxes)
the machine successfully boots after the install (at least in the small
sample of trials I have done). If I install everything
How are you choosing everything ?

DaveT.